Mission and Vision Statements
- Mission and Vision Statements
- Core Programs and Outcomes
- Key Strategic Areas
To lead efforts to reduce alcoholism, drug addiction and problem gambling in California by developing, administering and supporting prevention, treatment and recovery programs.
To have Californians understand that alcoholism, drug addiction and problem gambling are chronic conditions that can be successfully prevented and treated.
- Abstinence from alcohol and other drug use.
- Reduction of illicit drug use and high-risk alcohol use by Californians.
- Accessible, available treatment and recovery services for all Californians in need of treatment.
- Improvement in the core life domains of alcohol and other drug (AOD) clients.
- Safe, effective, efficient, and consistent prevention and treatment services that are responsive to client needs.
- Implementation of audit findings leading to program compliance and improvement resulting in effective use of resources.
- Understanding by Californians that alcoholism, drug addiction and problem gambling are chronic conditions that can be successfully prevented and treated.