The Audit Services Branch (ASB) is involved in several different types of on-site audits, special reviews and Departmental projects, as requested. Most of the activities are a result of an annual audit plan. Audits are performed at both the County and Provider level. These audits include:
- Audits of narcotic treatment programs (NTP) funded by Drug Medi-Cal (DMC).
- Audits of outpatient drug-free (ODF), day care habilitative (DCH), and residential programs.
- Audits of County Alcohol and Drug Program expenditures.
- Audits of Driving Under the Influence (DUI) programs.
- Other projects as requested.