ADP's 2002-2005 Strategic Plan includes the goal of implementing a statewide treatment and prevention outcomes measurement system that provides information for administering and improving prevention and treatment programs. ADP's 2002-2005 Strategic Plan shares common goals with those stated in the 2003 Strategic Plan of the County Alcohol and Drug Program Administrator's Association of California (CADPAAC).
CalOMS is being developed on a foundation of previous studies, evaluations, and testing. The following links and documents provide information on which the CalOMS vision is based.
- Revised: Managed Care Policy Advisory Committee (MCPAC) Strategic Implementation Proposal, System of Care Redesign External Technical Advisory Workgroup (SOCR X-Tech), June 2000 (PDF)
- System of Care Redesign (SOCR) Report to the Legislature January 2003 (PDF)
- California Treatment Outcome Project (CalTOP) Final Report, January 31, 2003 Link to University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) Integrated Substance Abuse Programs (ISAP) website
- Prevention Activities Data System (PADS)
- California Department of Alcohol and Drug Programs: 2002-2005 Strategic Plan(PDF)
Note: Documents available in PDF format require use of the free Adobe Acrobat Reader. If needed, download and install Acrobat Reader from Adobe's website prior to attempting to download the documents in PDF file format.
For CalOMS Treatment technical assistance, contact the Help Desk (toll free)
at 1-877-517-3329 or at (916) 327-3010 or e-mail the Help Desk at CalOMShelp@adp.ca.gov.