Help for Problem Gamblers
"Freedom from Problem Gambling."
This self-help workbook for problem gamblers, developed by the UCLA Gambling Studies Program, is a tool for assisting people who are motivated to stop gambling or to reduce the problems associated with gambling. The workbook is currently being evaluated for effectiveness and it is NOT a substitute for professional help. PDF copy.
Click here for Spanish version.
- California Gambling Control Commission Self-Exclusion Form
- California Council on Problem Gambling, Inc.
Problem Gambling Helpline: 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537)
- Gamblers Anonymous, International Service Office
(A 12-step self-help group)
- Gam-Anon, International Service Office
(A 12-step self-help group for family members of problem gamblers)
- National Council on Problem Gambling
Problem Gambling Helpline: 1-800-522-4700
Problem Gambling HELP
- Could I have a Gambling Problem? / The Self Survey "Twenty Questions"
- Self Test for Teens
- Symptoms of the Problem Gambler
- Phases of Problem Gambling (External Website)
- Problem Gambling Helplines & Websites
- Resource Center(Use the term "gambling" for your subject browse)
- Situational Assessment of Problem Gambling Services in California Report
- California Council on Problem Gambling Helpline Report (FY 2005-06) (PDF)