Click to increase the text size. Restore Text
Click to restore original text size. Reduce Text
Click to decrease the text size.
Help for Problem Gamblers
"Freedom from Problem Gambling."
This self-help workbook for problem gamblers, developed by the UCLA Gambling Studies Program, is a tool for assisting people who are motivated to stop gambling or to reduce the problems associated with gambling. The workbook is currently being evaluated for effectiveness and it is NOT a substitute for professional help. PDF copy.
Click here for Spanish version.
- California Gambling Control Commission Self-Exclusion Form
- California Council on Problem Gambling, Inc.
Problem Gambling Helpline: 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537)
- Gamblers Anonymous, International Service Office
(A 12-step self-help group)
- Gam-Anon, International Service Office
(A 12-step self-help group for family members of problem gamblers)
- National Council on Problem Gambling
Problem Gambling Helpline: 1-800-522-4700
Problem Gambling HELP
- Could I have a Gambling Problem? / The Self Survey "Twenty Questions"
- Self Test for Teens
- Symptoms of the Problem Gambler
- Phases of Problem Gambling (External Website)
- Problem Gambling Helplines & Websites
- Resource Center(Use the term "gambling" for your subject browse)
- Situational Assessment of Problem Gambling Services in California Report
- California Council on Problem Gambling Helpline Report (FY 2005-06) (PDF)