Prevention Core Competencies
Effective with the passage of the 2013-2014 Budget Act and associated legislation, the Department of Alcohol and Drug Programs (ADP) no longer exists as of July 1, 2013. All ADP programs and staff, except the Office of Problem Gambling, transferred to the Department of Health Care Services (DHCS). Please visit the DHCS website. Read more...
- Core Competency Course Outline_FINAL DRAFT (PDF)
- ADP Newsletter - Update on development of Professional Competencies for Substance Abuse Prevention. (PDF)
- Core Competencies for the California Prevention Field Responses to Preliminary Questions (PDF)
- Core Competencies for ADP 2010 Conference (PPT)
- California Prevention Field Core Competencies (PDF)
- Matrix of AOD Prevention Core Competencies Frameworks (PDF)