Effective with the passage of the 2013-2014 Budget Act and associated legislation, the Department of Alcohol and Drug Programs (ADP) no longer exists as of July 1, 2013. All ADP programs and staff, except the Office of Problem Gambling, transferred to the Department of Health Care Services (DHCS). Please visit the DHCS website. Read more...
National Registry of Evidence-Based Programs and Practices
NREPP is a searchable database of interventions for the prevention and treatment of mental and substance use disorders. SAMHSA has developed this resource to help people, agencies, and organizations implement programs and practices in their communities.
- A Women's Way Through the Twelve Steps - Stephanie Brown, Ph.D. (PDF)
- A Women's Way Through the Twelve Steps WORKBOOK - Stephanie Brown, Ph.D. (PDF)
- A Place Called Self - Stephanie Brown, Ph.D. (PDF)
- A Place Called Self WORKBOOK - Stephanie Brown, Ph.D. - (PDF)
- Tips for Parents: Underage Drinking in California - What Can You Do? Downloadable only (PDF)
- TAP21 Addiction Counseling Competencies: The Knowledge, Skills, and Attitudes of Professional Practice Published 2006 (PDF)
- RC has added to their vast collection the Spanish version of Tips for Teens. Some include:
- Client's Handbook (PDF)
- Family Education Manual (PDF)
- Client's Companion (PDF)
- Counselor's Treatment Manual (PDF)
(The Matrix Publications are for download only. Please right click on the link and choose "Save As..." to save it to your computer.)