Crack cocaine is the most potent, and therefore riskiest, form of cocaine. It comes in solid blocks or crystals, in colors from yellow to pale rose or white. People have been known to become addicted after using the drug just once.
24-7, Badrock, Beat, Blow, “C”, Candy Chemical Cloud, Cookies, Crumbs, Crunch & munch, Devil drug, Dice, Electric kool-aid, Fat bags, French fries, Glo, Gravel,Grit, Hail, Hard ball, Hard rock, Hotcakes, Ice cube, Jelly beans, Nuggets, Paste, Piece, Poor man’s coke, Prime time, Product, Raw, Rock(s), Scrabble, Sleet, Snow coke, Tornado, Troop
- Disturbed sleeping
- Erratic, bizarre, violent behavior
- Increased heart rate
- Rapid breathing
- Hallucinations, hyperactivity, irritability
- Paranoia and psychosis
- Chest pains
- Sleep Deprivation
- Loss of appetite
- Tolerance to drug
- Severe depression and addiction
- Irreversible damage to blood vessels in the brain and heart, leading to strokes, heart attacks and death
- Damage to liver, kidney and lung
- Sexual dysfunction, reproductive damage, and infertility.